Certification is open to individuals who can fulfil the criteria as set out in our Requirements for Certification
The application and assessment process has been designed to be comprehensive and rigorous, supported by evidence of attainment of competency and professional application of competencies.
- Round 10: closes on March 31, 2017 for certification to commence from July 1, 2017
- Round 11: closes on June 30, 2017 for certification to commence from October 1, 2017
- Round 12: closes on September 30, 2017 for certification to commence from January 1, 2018
Step 1 – Subscribe to SCP Australia and pay the appropriate fee. Subscription to SCP Australia is a prerequisite for consideration of Certification
Step 2 – Complete the online self-assessment tool
Step 3 – If you are comfortable with the results of the self-assessment tool and consider that you meet the Requirements for Certification – complete and submit a full application including:
- Copy of the online self-assessment tool report
- Statement of qualifications and copy of qualification parchment
- Completed application form inclusive of:
- Professional experience statements, and
- Competency statements
- Completed Continuing professional development record
- Provision of two (2) Referee statements of support
- Provision of two (2) Client reports
Once you have all this information please upload your application using the Apply Now link.
Step 4 – Submit your application and pay the appropriate Certification application fees. Applications will not be assessed unless full payment of the fee is received.